Limaru is actively looking for new partnerships on novel, unique or strategic active ingredients and technologies that may add value to our business and to our customers. Examples of such assets typically include:
- Technical active ingredients and synergists (synthetic, naturally-sourced, biorational, etc.) for the control of insects in a broad variety of environments.
- Delivery systems and formulation technologies for such active ingredients.
- Fully-developed products pertinent to our business or representing natural extensions of them, with implemented regulatory strategies.
- Product lines or businesses that may amplify our market share or complement our market presence within the European Union.
We are prepared to discussing and implementing any type of arrangement that may fit the opportunity and is of mutual benefit to the partnership, including (but not exhaustive): supply and distribution agreements, licenses, co-development agreements, joint ventures.
Limaru also welcomes any opportunity to open new markets (that are subject to the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) and/or the Plant Protection Products Regulation (PPPR, Regulation (EU) 1107/2009).
- If you are a non-European entity with plans to enter the European Union and are confronted with regulations concerning the placing of product on the market and use of biocides, then we are the most suitable partner to ensure that your route-to-market is kept as short and as efficient as possible.
- If you are a European entity and looking to expand your activities within the biocides space, we put at your disposal all required resources, including our years of sales/regulatory/technical experience as well as access to our broad network of customers and partners.
Please do not hesitate to inquire about specific areas of interest by emailing our business development.